Asset Management and Maintenance
- The Asset Manager shall be responsible to ensure assets are maintained in a good leasable condition.
- Conduct viewings, handling / taking over of the properties, maintaining and preparing the properties for fresh tenancies and recovering the properties in good order upon expiry of the lease.
- Liaising with Government authorities, leasing service providers, lawyers, bankers, accountants, auditors, maintenance contractors and insurance companies, on matters relating to the properties.
- Provision of monthly management report
- Reviewing and advising property tax assessments for objection or appeal
- Filling for property tax vacancy claims
- Attending to complaints, queries and suggestion received and to keep records of all feedbacks
- Holding and maintaining all licenses and registration required by law
- Collection and depositing of rental monies, service charge and / or other amounts due from the tenants
- Provision of monthly fund movement
- Liaising with tenants in all matters relating to lease agreements
- Both global and local firms, foreign funds, property developers and owners, private investors and traditional high-net-worth families.
- Periodic market reports on sales and rentals to assess your asset performance against market trend